Red Velvet Cake Cookies


It's been a little while since I last posted some baking yumminess. Here are the Red Velvet Cake Cookies I made for Valentine's Day. You could also sandwich a layer of Cream Cheese Frosting in between two cookies, but really, these are yummy enough on their own. The cookies are an amazing softness, but not as moist as cake.

I switched up this recipe to make Chocolate Chip Cake Cookies by using white cake mix & chocolate chips. And this time I did sandwich the cookies with a layer of chocolate buttercream. They were sinful. Sorry, no pictures of this one.

For the recipe, visit Bakerella's blog.

1 comments:

ashley-cita said...

I lurve red velvet anything. They look soooo purty, too! :-)

iSearchiGive.com
Download this search bar now to help Cane Corso Rescue.

Support Cane Corso Rescue

Don't shop, adopt! Big dogs need big love.
Show your support Cane Corso Rescue

iSearchiGive.com
Please click the banner here to help support Cane Corso Rescue. Use this search bar instead of Google or Yahoo to help save dogs in need. Shopping through the iGive Mall will allow for even more donations! Thank you for your support!

Subscribe

Know when I update my blog!

Enter your email address here:

Delivered by FeedBurner