Cupcake Voting Closed - Didn't Win, But....

Voting has closed for Iron Cupcake: Basil. I didn't win, but did come in 3rd place with over 200 votes! Wow! Thank you all for the support.

Here is the link to the winner:

(Click photo to see the entries)

October's Iron Cupcake challenge ingredient has been posted & it's Cheese. Hmmm, I'm going to have to really think about this one.
http://ironcupcake.blogspot.com/

Although I didn't win at Iron Cupcake, I did win a cookbook giveaway from one of my favorite blogs http://www.mysweetandsaucy.com/. You must go to this blog to see all of the amazing stuff Melody does.

Here's the book:


That really made my day! DH is lactose intolerant, but I look forward to getting some ideas for sorbets & granitas.

Please check back or leave your email to subscribe (above to the right) so you can be notified of my next post. I'd like to do a giveaway of my own to repay the kindness. So stay tuned in order to participate!

0 comments:

iSearchiGive.com
Download this search bar now to help Cane Corso Rescue.

Support Cane Corso Rescue

Don't shop, adopt! Big dogs need big love.
Show your support Cane Corso Rescue

iSearchiGive.com
Please click the banner here to help support Cane Corso Rescue. Use this search bar instead of Google or Yahoo to help save dogs in need. Shopping through the iGive Mall will allow for even more donations! Thank you for your support!

Subscribe

Know when I update my blog!

Enter your email address here:

Delivered by FeedBurner